An important part of efficient and safe fireplaces and chimneys is implementing the correct fireplace opening size.
Issues such as smoke seeping back into a room due to problems with the air pressure can be easily evaluated and rectified by a Techreline specialist.
Factors which need to be assessed with smoking flues include:
- Fireplace opening sizes, in relation to flue size
- Construction of the throat of the flue
- Restrictions within the flueLocation of the property/chimney stack/air pressure
- Height of the chimney stack
- Additional air ventilation requirements
- Terminal type and suitability
- Internal condition of the flue
For further information or to arrange your on-site survey, call us today on 0800 015 4636.
Working closely with your Fireplace provider to achieve large fire openings.